The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Finally Moving Into The 21st Century

Okay, I give up. I'll become a blogger. I'll join the blogosphere. I'll be a blogger-riffic, blog-tacular blog boy. I'll do it now, before it becomes a legal requirement. I'll move back into my parent's basement, write in a hyper-casual style and turn snarkiness into an art form. I'll obsess about the minutia of my daily existence in a manner that implies people should actually care about it. I'll harbor the deep, abiding conviction that publishing half-ass political commentary or pseudo-sophisticated movie reviews makes me smarter than everyone else. Worst of all, I'll harbor the deep, abiding conviction that someone, somewhere is actually reading what I write.

Welcome to the Adventures of Yukon Sully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home