The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in Reno

I'm back from my too-brief trip home for Christmas. To really do the trip justice I will need to sit down and write a lengthy posting, which unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I don't have time for right now. Let me just say that a good time was had by all, and more details will be coming in the near future. Or not. You never really know, do you?

Let me at least post a couple of my favorite pictures from the trip. This one of me nieces is too cute; Kira is on the left and Avery, my newly-christened Goddaughter, is on the right:

And because I haven't been posting enough pictures of her lately (and because she got me the digital camera with which these pictures were taken), here's a nice one of Melissa:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home