The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Monday, May 02, 2005

A Follow-up To The Last Post

Here's a little taste of the Maxfield Parish Exhibit, going on right now at the Nevada Museum of Art.

Posted by Hello
It's not the Met or anything, but the Nevada Museum of Art is a great community asset.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am spoiled, having had the Art Institute to go to any weekend while I was in high school. And then being able to go to the Met. Anything would pale in comparison. But you are right--any art museum is a great community asset. I always had a fantasy while I lived in Palatine that I was going to the Art Institute for classes. They say that the Getty Museum in LA is wonderful. Next time you go down, you and Katy ought to go.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home