The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Monday, May 23, 2005

It's Not Hard To Tell These Two Are Sisters, Is It?


These are my sisters, Katy (on the left) and Maureen, during Maureen's recent visit to LA. Thanks to Katy for sending this picture. Even though she looks great, Maureen wants it noted for the record that she is five months pregnant with her second daughter, Avery Catherine Keown.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they twins??

Miss Hobby

12:27 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

No, but I'm sure they wouldn't want me discussing their ages ;-)

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I tried to print it out and take it to work but I just don't know how to reduce sizes and make the picture fit on the paper. It is amazing how much alike they look. Miss Hobby may be interested to know that Katy is 25 and Maureen is 30, but every once in a while, someone asks if they are twins. --mombo

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful pic. It's amazing how much they look alike. My boys are 2 and a half years apart and people ask me if they're twins, too.

Thank you very much, mombo :)

Miss Hobby

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home