The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, July 29, 2005

Department of Redundancy Department

To the teller I just deposited my check with at the Wells Fargo branch on South Virginia St.: There's no need to say "PIN Number." PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, so what you're actually saying is "Personal Identification Number Number." Sorry, It's just a pet peeve.

Okay, I'll come back from nitpicking weirdo-land now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yukon Sully said...

When I was growing up (and I guess this dates me) one of my favorite movies was Red Dawn, so I always think RPG stands for Rocket Propelled Grenade.

WOLVERINES!!!!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pet peeve of mine is people who say ATM Machine... again, machine is already built right into the abbreviation, mam. We shortened it; you dont need to say it. If ppl must say the last word, they could say AT machine, or PI number... and I would giggle cause they sound dumb:)

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home