The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I Can't Be A Sissy, I Support Bombing Random Third-World Countries!

A tip of the helmet to the ultra-heterosexual Jesus' General (an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender) for informing me and the rest of the public about this recent study from Cornell University which seems to indicate that men who find their masculinity challenged become more inclined to support the war in Iraq, drive SUV's, and express homophobic attitudes. Of course we all know that the guy who conducted this study is a total fraud (not to mention probably gay) and the results couldn't possibly be true. We know this because I, Yukon Sully, drive an SUV, and it is clearly not because my masculinity has ever been questioned. Also, nothing should be read into the fact that my SUV is nicknamed Grond, Hammer of the Underworld.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my bro is weird.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I never denied it.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home