The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pictures From Atlanta

Well, I'm back in Reno having survived Atlanta. The trip was too short (as it always is when I go visit my family back east), but I did at least get to meet my new niece, Avery:


I know, I know; although no one will ever say so, there's nothing more boring than some else's vacation photos and/or someone else's baby photos. Well too bad, because I'm showing both.

Here are pictures of Avery being held by both her father Michael and my sister Katy:

Michael looks tired, because he is. Being around he and my sister Maureen (Avery's mom) is the sort of thing that really gives a person appreciation for just how difficult it is taking care of a baby. And of coures, in addition to their jobs and taking care of Avery, they've also got a precocious three-year-old to chase around. Here's a shot of my brother Daniel and his girlfriend Rebecca (who I know reads this blog occasionally--so how's it feel to make the big time, Rebecca?):

So despite the short trip and the hastle of flying America West Airlines--which called me Saturday night to tell me that my return flight was cancelled and that I'd have to leave several hours earlier, only to end up not actually cancelling my flight--it was a great trip and wonderful to see my family again. And wow, do Maureen and Michael have a nice house.

5 Comments:

Blogger sugafree9 said...

yeah, nice house in Atlanta.

Them ain't the Sierra foothills out those windows.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister has some very adorable children. Congratulations on being an uncle, again!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

You are correct, darcy.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out:) I am so excited that my pink heart pajama pants have been shared with the world;)
~Rebecca

6:47 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I'm sure no one noticed ;-)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home