The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, September 23, 2005

The Chutes

The paperwork arrived in the mail a few days ago, my ID photo has been taken, and now all I'm waiting for is the snow, which with luck may come around the middle of November. For the first time in my life I actually own a season pass to a real ski hill, and I'm giddy as a schoolgirl waiting to use it.

Take a look at this:

That's Mount Rose's signature black diamond and double-black diamond terrain, ominously known as "The Chutes." AND IT'S THIRTY MINUTES FROM MY FRONT DOOR! THIS IS WHERE I'M GOING TO BE RIDING ALL WINTER!!! Suddenly I don't feel as bad as I did a few days ago about Summer coming to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home