The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

1,000 Hits

If you will be so kind as to indulge my brief dip into Lake Me, I'd like to note that since I put a hit-counter on this blog earlier this month, I've now gone over the 1,000 hit mark. Even cooler than that, for the past couple of weeks I've been obsessively watching the Clustrmap on the left to see where people are stumbling into this site from, and it's fascinating. People have been logging in from all over the world (including Australia--sorry for calling you out in a previous post, mate). Thanks to everyone who drops in, even if it's by accident. Although I write this blog for purely cathartic purposes and would probably do it if only my own family checked in, it's good to know that other people are reading what I write. Well okay, glancing at what I write. But still, it's something.

I notice that I'm getting a lot of hits from Canada. I wonder if this is because of the word "Yukon" in the blog's title? Without going into too much detail, I should explain that Yukon Sully is a nickname that I acquired years ago during a brief stay in Alaska, living on the Yukon-Kuskokwim river delta. It has nothing to do with the Canadian territory that shares it's name with that might river. Sorry for the confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home