The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Saturday, April 15, 2006

That's One Bad Bunny

I've always liked Easter. Maybe it's because it falls in Springtime, or maybe it's the fact that like a lot of holidays Easter is obviously a pagan festival dressed up as a Christian holiday. I mean really, eggs, flowers, rabbits--who are we kidding? Even the word "Easter" is indirectly derived from Eostre, who is believed to have been an Anglo-Saxon fertility goddess.

But I guess I really shouldn't say things like that. It might piss off the Easter Bunny, and that's not a good idea. If you don't believe me, just click here to check out a video my friend Tiffany sent me. I don't know if there's a War on Easter a la Fox News' War On Christmas, but if there is, that bunny is going to kick some serious ass.

Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home