The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

19 Days And Counting

This is really much more of a Melissa Thing, but please note that the countdown now stands at 19 days until Maroon 5 plays the Reno Hilton Amphitheater.

Oh who are we kidding--this is completely a Melissa Thing. I like the band, I can sing (or at least hum) a few of their more popular tunes, and I think I may even have owned one of their older CD's at some point, but honestly I probably couldn't pick these guys out of a line-up.

Melissa, on the other hand, has informed me in no uncertain terms that if lead singer Adam Levine shows any interest, that's going to be it for our relationship. I think this caveat also applies to several current and former St. Louis Blues.

UPDATE: Melissa informs me that Maroon 5 has only one album, and so I could not possibly have owned an old CD of theirs. I have no choice but to taker her word for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home