The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Big, Big News

First of all, sorry for the long dely between posts. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, this has been a busy time for me.

I have very big news. I'm going to be changing jobs. Here's a look at my new place of business:


I'll be working with the City Attorney's Office in Criminal Prosecution. Suffice it to say, this will a big step up for me professionally. And being a do-gooder like I am, it will be a real honor to be working for the City. This has been a really good couple of months. The new job will start around June 1.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again... and happy birthday!!!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home