The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I Hate To Take Credit, But...

I wasn't going to post this, but Melissa wanted me to.

I made Thanksgiving dinner for the first time ever the other day for Melissa and I since we are stranded so far from our families (But I'll see you guys at Christmas!). When it was all done I was so happy that it all worked out that I felt like I had to take a picture to memorialize it.

Dinner included Turkey steaks (I didn't think we needed a whole breast), mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, crescent rolls, and a chicken and green bean casserole that Melissa made. Everything came out really well if I do say so myself. I felt like a picture was necessary since this is probably more cooking than I will ever do again in my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Thanks Voigt22....whoever you are;-)

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are turkey steaks?
We're from Alabama, so please explain.
Did the turkey meet a cow on a dark night, or is it some specially seasoned exotic cut of turkey?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

The former.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home