The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fess Up!

I was surprised to find this in my mail from Amazon.com when I got home today:


I didn't order this. Did someone send it to me? It's apparently a 92-page self-help book written in 1925. I'm calling on the mystery book-giver to please confess. And tell me this isn't some sort of cult initiation. As for the book itself, I'm sure it will be inspirational. I'll read it as soon as I'm done with my current project, Lynne Cheney's lesbian sex-novel "Sisters":

4 Comments:

Blogger Yukon Sully said...

So my little sister is going to become a "Sister", eh?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it better to be a "sister" or a gay cowboy?

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record... I'm NOT a lesbian. I know that MAY come as a shock to some, you know, because I'm SO manly and all.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, katy isn't a lesbian, but what's with the flanel shirts and the mullet?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home