The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I Always Knew Doc Brown Was Up To Something

Click here to see Chocolate Cake City's upcoming sequel to Brokeback Mountain (It's on Salon.com, so you might have to sit through an ad to watch it--sorry). Good Stuff! It's astounding what a little creative editing and mood music can make you believe. Think about that next time you get wrapped up in a Realty--I'm sorry, I mean "Reality"--TV show.

I know nothing about Chocolate Cake City except that they're out of Emerson College in Boston, and that more of this sort of thing might bring them into close competition with my current favorite sketch comedy troupe, L.A.'s Ministry of Unknown Science. MOUS's Detective Elephant Man still cracks me up. "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Housekeeper said...

Completely off the subject, but I just read a bunch of your posts and noticed the one about Melissa's mirror. Tonight someone backed into my car at a hs basketball game and drove away. There was a witness who took down the tag number and told the school police. The school police told us the driver will be cited for a hit and run on Monday...sometimes the rat bastards get bitten by karma smack on the ass. (Also, I finished the MBA program in Spring of 2004, I highly recommend anything being taught by Eadington or Beekun)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I'll pass that on, thanks.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home