The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Just Can't Resist

I know, I know. Looking at some else's family photos is about as exciting as watching grass grow. And not that fancy store-bought grass either. I'm talking your low-end vacant lot grass. Still, I just can't help myself. Here's a picture of my Dad's recent visit to Boston to see my brother Daniel and his girlfriend Rebecca:


How about my kid brother having a total fox for a girlfriend? Daniel, you know she's too good for you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Truer words were never spoken, Darcy. I'm not at all jealous, I'm just noting a fact.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both girls are beautiful in their own ways. Both of my sons are very fortunate and I think they know it. The rest of the pictures are really good, too, especially the ones of all the Sullivans.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i have over-punted my coverage.

jimmy hendrix is singing "foxy lady" in my head.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not forget the fact that I have two very cute brothers... but yes, the ladies involved here are extraordinary!

9:51 PM  
Blogger sugafree9 said...

Is the scarf just hiding a hicky?

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home