The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, March 24, 2006

Banff Mountain Film Festival

I got myself so bummed out with that last doom-and-gloom environmental posting, I just wanted to take a moment to cleanse myself with a quick post about something very positive in the future that I'm really looking forward to. Dave Bobzien and Myrna the Mynx have already mentioned it, but it can't get enough free press as far as I'm concerned.

April 4th and 5th (a Tuesday and Wednesday, but what can you do?) The Nevada Land Conservancy and John Ascuaga's Nugget in Sparks will bring the Banff Mountain Film Festival to the Reno area. I caught the Festival a few years ago when it came through Spokane, and I can tell you it's a great time and a good cause. If you're as passionate about mountains and the culture that surrounds them as I am, you won't want to miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home