The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why God, Why?

Shocking news: Even though Spring Training seems like it only just started, Cubs' Ace Mark Prior is already hurt. Oh, and star first baseman Derrek Lee bruised his shoulder making a catch against Japan in the World Baseball Classic. As a Cub fan I'm already starting to wonder if I should give up on the season right now and save myself more agony.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Jerz said...

As for Prior, it's called Dusty Baker. The man is gifted at blowing out young arms like nobody else. I think he was sent by God to make Cubs fans miserable ust that much longer. And didn't the Cubs just extend him?

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Yukon, you should give up on the season right now and save yourself more agony.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you writing about the cubs when you should be writing about adam morison's mustache? march madness, baby!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

As much fun as the NCAA Tourney is, I just don't follow college basketball enough to have much to say on the subject. I'll be rooting for the schools that I have some connection to ('Bama, the Zags, and since I live in Reno I guess I officially wish no specific harm to the hometown Nevada Wolfpack) but for me March Moustache Madness is pretty much a pleasant diversion between the Super Bowl and Opening Day in the Major Leagues.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Oh, and let me just say what we're all thinking. All of these "games" pale in comparison to the one true sport of men: The Kumate!!!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is THAT? Maybe I haven't heard of it because I am not a man.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I'll let daniel explain it.

12:48 PM  
Blogger sugafree9 said...

I'm now officially obligated to being a Mets fan this year. That's gonna be tough.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh, yes....the kumate. the secret contest where the world's greatest warriors fight in a battle to the death.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home