The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, April 21, 2006

Bound To Happen

Derrek Lee is out for up to three months. Why doesn't this sort of thing happen to Albert Pujols?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Yukon, you are risking your future happiness! Taunting the gods to bring harm to Albert Pujols when you are engaged to marry a Cardinals fan? I wouldn't go there.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel pity for you...really, I do.

But, look on the bright side. It's only 6-8 weeks and not the entire season...

-David

10:49 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I'm not wishing ill on Pujols, I'm just saying if the injury gods just HAVE to strike someone down, why strike down one of just two real hitters on a team that's already missing it's two best pitchers? I don't believe in magical curses and nonsense like that, but this is ridiculous.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ryan Jerz said...

Dude, it's the CUBS. I get the misery, but that's what you have to expect, right? Just as I have to expect the Dodgers to field a team that's too old, and not even a talented old. Such is the life of a baseball fan.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home