The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Virginia Open For Now

It may have taken me a day or two to catch on, but I noticed yesterday that Virginia Street is now open again downtown. I don't have any inside info on this, but I suspect that this is sort of akin to shoving the dirty clothes under the bed when company comes over, because while portions of the newly refurbished road look great, parts of it also look like they need to be repaved. Enjoy it for now, because I expect the road to be shut down again as soon as the League of Cities leaves town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home