The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I Always Knew I'd Die For The Revolution

According to this online test (and what on earth is more accurate than online tests, except maybe the sex quizes in magazines) this is the world leader I most resemble in terms of personality:

My God, my dad was right all along!!!! Seriously though, I think that it might be a joke, and that everyone winds up as Che Guevara. Please, click the link above to take the test--I want to know who people I know wind up as.

Motorcycle Diaries was seriously dull, btw.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has to be a joke...it made me Einstein LOL...

"You are a detached intellectual whose ideas saved/will destroy the world. You are Einstein. You lead with your mind exploring the unknown and helping to invent the future of mankind."

This was obviously meant for someone else. Can I trade with you?

Miss Hobby

4:10 PM  
Blogger steph said...

JFK here...

You like power because it increases your sexual options. You are JFK. You are a thrill seeker by nature and don't shy away from risky behavior.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, embarrassed to say which I was. However, I will humiliate myself in saying I was Hitler.

Tend to see threats everywhere and always focus on worst case scenarios. Am I really like that???

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home