The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fat Phil Coughs One Up

Wow. How do you suppose it feels to go from the being on the verge of the go-ahead touchdown only to watch your Big Orange fumble out the back of the end zone to set up another great last second win for 'Bama? You'll have to ask Tennessee head coach "Fat Phil" Fulmer. You remember Phil--he had a starring role in this beloved holiday classic:


It's so nice to beat Tennessee. Allow me to tell you a little story. During the fall of my first year of law school I had a friend from Arizona named Gaetano, or Guy for short. Guy was a really great, well, guy, but his fatal flaw was an inexplicable love for Tennessee football. Somewhere along the line that fall he and I got into jawing about the upcoming Third Saturday In October (TM) matchup between the Tide and Tennessee, and somehow a bet evolved. If 'Bama won, Guy would have to sing "Sweet Home Alabama" in front of the entire first-year student body just before the start of Contracts class. If somehow the Vols managed to win I would have to sing Rocky Top.

Well to make a long story short the Vols managed to win that year, and I made good on our bet. So Guy, in honor of Alabama's big win to today, and for old time's sake, this one's for you:

"ROCKY TOP, YOU'LL NEVER MEAN

ONE DAMN THING TO MEEEEEE......

F--- ..... YOU........ROCKY TOP.......

GOT TO HELL, TENNESSEE!!!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I nearly had a heart attack during the fourth quarter.

When Harper cause that fumble I lit up. When Croyle hit Hall on that long pass I started to feel great hope. When Christensen hit the kick, tears of joy literally began to flow. We finally beat the evil ones. Then DeMeco made the interception and I just sat there smiling.

Rocky Top....you'll always be...a big stinky turd to me!
Rocky Top...disgrace of the SEC!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home