The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Adam Morrison's Moustache

My brother thinks I should post something about Adam Morrison's moustache. He says it's the worst moustache he's ever seen.

I'm reluctant to post on this for two reasons. One, until my brother explained it to me I wasn't sure who Adam Morrison was. Turns out he's a pretty good college basketball player who's having a terrific year at my law school alma mater, Gonzaga University, and I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't know that. Two, I've been posting about sports an awful lot lately and I don't want to get into a rut.

But the bottom line is that I haven't had any brilliant inspiration for a couple of days now, and I guess I should at least make an attempt to comply with the desires of my readership, even if that readership is related to me and has an inexplicable love for futbol mundial. So here goes:

Adam, my brother hates your moustache.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm just trying to improve my situation with the ladies, ok? layoff my facial hair!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Don't worry Adam. I know that when you're a 20-year-old 6'8" future pro-athelete/multi-millionaire, most women won't give you the time of day. But I'm sure once girls get to know the real you, you'll find somebody.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home