The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy Days Ahead

Just to give anyone who cares the heads-up, I'm going to be very busy in the coming two weeks and I may not be posting as much as I normally do. I've got some great stuff lined up and frankly if I actually have enough time to think "I should be posting on the blog" then I will be a little disappointed in myself.

Tonight I and 16 of my closest friends from the Reno chapter of the 20-30 Club are heading up to Squaw Valley to spend the weekend. I haven't been on a snowboard in a month (damn job is always getting in the way) so I'm especially psyched. Here's a nice shot from Squaw's website:


Of course, we'll actually be riding at nearby Alpine Meadows, where lift tickets are about $20 cheaper. Hey, we're not made of money you know.

And how's this for contrast? I'll be back at work for a couple of days, and then on Wednesday Melissa and I will be heading down to L.A. for a quick visit with my sister Katy and then flying south for a vacation in Los Cabos at the southern tip of Baja:

So the bottom line is that while I'll try to sneak something in here or there where I can, I probably won't be posting much for the next week couple of weeks. The good news is, I promise lots of good stories and hopefully a few embarrassing photos when it's all done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous--I love Mexico...never been to Cabo but love Isla Mujeres off the coast from Cancun.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, can I, like, join this 20-30 club real quick before I turn 39 this October and be grandfathered in for life? (Come on, I used the word "like" in the middle of a sentence...)

;)

5:35 PM  
Blogger sugafree9 said...

Dude! that's way too funny with this 20-30 club. The board members reads like an active chapter list of the Sigma Nu fraternity in the early to mid 90's. I know those guys...

Bwaaaah!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home