The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fire

Obviously, one of my many arch-enemies (Death Man? Apocalyp-tor? Doctor Reich? The Crazy Screaming Preacher From Virginia Street? I haven't yet determined which of my Rogue's Gallery is responsible) attempted to destroy my Super-Secret Fortress of Solitude yesterday. Without revealing the exact location of the Fortress, I can assure a nervous public that the villainous plot was unsuccessful; my Fortress remains unaffected.

All joking aside, no one was injured in a fire that burned a condo quite near my own yesterday. It's a bit odd to look out a window at work and see smoke rising from a spot very near your home. Luckily Arlington Towers, where the fire occurred, is literally built like a fortress. Solid concrete floors and walls confined the fire to a single unfortunate unit. I feel terrible for whichever of my neighbors' property was destroyed yesterday, but thanks to good construction and a quick response from the fire department damage was kept to a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home