The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm 33 years old today, the same age as Christ at the time of His crucifixion. Coincidence? Well, we'll see.

How great a fiancee is Melissa? Have a look the birthday present she got me.


It's a Raleigh Mojave 5.5, a hardtail mountain bike of the sort I've been wanting for ages. The Reno area has got gobs of bike lanes and mountain bike trails, but I also love the fact that I'm just in time for next Wednesday, which is Northern Nevada Bike To Work Day. Of course, since I live only about two blocks from my work it doesn't make much sense to take either a bike or a car, but it's the thought that counts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Happy Birthday! Here comes one of the best years of your life!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home