The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

The thing that I've discovered about blogging in my year-plus of doing it is that it's a lot like working out. When you're doing it, it becomes a habit and it's easy to keep it going. When you take a few days off, you start to get used to being sedentary and it can be awfully hard to get back in the habit. Essentially it follows Newton's laws: Objects in motion (i.e. blogging) tend to remain in motion, while objects at rest (i.e. not blogging) tend to remain at rest. I'm not really big into New Year's Resolutions, but I'm going to try to start posting on a more regular basis in the coming weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your post about your mom texting which had me smiling. I hope my son feels the same way. As for this post, looking forward to reading more.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home