The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Barb Visits The West; Pictures Finally Provide Conclusive Proof!


Barb, a long way from Alabama.


Rock, tree, water, earth and sky.


Me at the north rim of the Tahoe Basin.


At last, Melissa's computer is back on line, and I can finally dowload the pictures of my Mom and I hiking up to the Tahoe Rim on the North Shore. As you can see, it was a spectacular day, and at over 7,000 feet, still quite cool. We hiked to the overlook pictured and then went on for an hour or so until I started to get blisters and wish I wasn't so devoted to wearing Tevas. And don't even get me started on trying to cross lingering snowfields in sandals. Anyway, it was great having Mom out here for a few days, particularly because I think she's the only one in my family who loves the mountains anywhere near as much as I do. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home