The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Friday, June 24, 2005

Trump Needs $39.95 This Badly?

What exciting news! Honestly, I never dreamed it could happen to me.

I've received my own personal mass e-mail inviting me (ME!) to become a part of Trump University! What an tremendous honor. Finally, all my hard work is going to start paying off. I only wish I hadn't wasted four years earning a Bachelor's Degree and three years on a Juris Doctorate, plus several months studying to get licensed to practice law in two states.

See, all it really takes is $39.95 sent in to Trump University. But I'll let The Donald explain it to you for himself:

"Dear Friend, (Editor's Note: Donald Trump called me "Friend!" WOW!!!)

I would like to tell you about the recently launched Trump University. Trump University is something that is very special to me because I understand the value of a good education, and have always wanted to share my knowledge with others who also appreciate the need for education to get ahead. Over the course of my long and successful career, I have accumulated a vast amount of business ideas and experiences. To create Trump University, I have worked tirelessly to compile this wealth of knowledge and turn it into a curriculum of world-class, university level courses on every subject relevant to success in business and in life."

Sounds fantastic, eh? A real on-line university education from Donald Trump for only $39.95! What sort of moron would turn this down?

And what do you get for your $39.95? Again, The Donald:

"The knowledge gathered in these downloadable books, the Special Report, and the bonus DVD series, is worth a lot more than $39.95---it could be worth millions if you put this information to work for you. It's not often that someone gets so much for so little from Donald Trump. So why am I making this offer? Because I'm confident that after you read these books you will want more of the same kind of real-world education, and will enroll in Trump University courses."

AMAZING! Not one, not two, BUT THREE downloadable books! And as if that weren't already enough, he'll even throw in a Special Report, and a bonus DVD series! And you can order online, right now! Who would have dreamed that the world of opulence and wealth could be had so easily? It's practically stealing!

Of course, cynics (booooo!!!!) will say that Trump is behaving like a world-class sleaze, trying to squeeze just a few more pennies (which, one would think, he doesn't really need) out of his dwindling reality TV success by selling wild get-rich-quick fantasies and cheap crap to suckers, acting more like a two-bit scam artist than an industrial giant. But we future graduates of Trump University know better. God bless the internet, and God bless Donald Trump. Now where's my credit card number?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home