The Adventures of Yukon Sully

The Epic Story Of One Man's Quest To Find Fame, Fortune, And Some Decent Chicken Wings In The Biggest Little City In The World!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Yukon Sully is the heroic alter ego of a mild-mannered attorney who lives in a modest suburb on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada. He fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Always remember, he's much smarter than you are.

100 Things About Me

Sunday, November 06, 2005

New Features!

Hello loyal readers. I've got big news that all five or six of you are going to be blown away by: The Adventures of Yukon Sully has added some new features!

Page down and keep an eye on the column on the left. First, you'll notice that my beloved Melissa and her faithful dog Daisy have volunteered to appear in cartoon form and keep the world updated as to the current weather in Reno. Okay, not exactly the current weather...for whatever reason the weather updates from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport only come in every few hours, so you're going to actually be seeing a representation of what the weather in Reno was two or three hours ago. But really, how many times a day do you catch yourself wondering "Man, if only there were some way I could find out what the weather was like in Reno three hours ago!" Well suffer no more my friends, because Melissa and Daisy are here for you.

Second, just below Melissa and Daisy I've added a feature that allows you, the loyal reader, to leave your own personal icon on my reader-map, along with a no-doubt pithy little message. Just click on the box that says "View My Guestmap" or "Place Your Pin" (it alternates--how frackin' awesome is that!?!?!). Please make free use of this service.

Finally, I've finally got a site hit counter and stat button--it's the last thing in that column on the left. This is really just for me, so that I can finally verify that very, very few people are ever going to read a word of this blog.

Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home